Friday, August 28, 2009

Pizz-orea


Sweet Potato Pizza Roll Crust Pizza

i ordered pizza last night - a sweet potato pizza... i ordered a full pizza, but if you only get a slice, they serve it to you squished into a tiny dixie cup - the kind you see hanging on a water cooler...
some things are weird here... but, it works, and i guess it's easier to carry than a plate. my pizza box was wrapped with ribbon to carry. the ribbon went around all four sides with a bow in the middle. i brought it home, cut the ribbon, and opened my pizza. i saw the sweet potatoes. and then i saw that, if you order a sweet potato pizza from Pizza Farm in Anyang South Korea, it will have sweet potatoes on it, and it will also have ham, pepperoni, corn, peppers, onions, and mushrooms. the lady put Parmesan, hot sauce, and pickles in with my pizza. i remember when she asked if i wanted parmesan, hot sauce, and pickles. i told her "anio" which means no, and she promptly put all of them into my box. but the hot sauce was nice to have. the pizza fed me for three meals. and thinking about it now... maybe i need another!

The other morning I woke up and made myself a two egg omelet with mushrooms, eggplant, onion, and garlic and boy oh boy was it delicious! Mashisoyo!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to think of the faces I am making in the pictures on the last post.

    But I DO think that that omelet looks wonderful! Very mashisoyo!

    ReplyDelete