Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Children and Freezers (not a horror movie)

Last Friday at school we had a coupon party. See, as rewards we give students coupons that are "priced" at 1, 3, 5, 10, so on. As punishment, we take these coupons away. And on March 19th we had a party at which the students used their accrued coupons to buy items at the "Stationary Store," food at the "Snack Store," or games at the "Game Store."

I worked the Game Store. I also turned on the Sponge Bob Square Pants movie and it ran all day. I really enjoyed the children laughing out loud at the silly voices and faces and slapstick in the movie. And they're bright kids. I'm sure they heard some of the English. It was a fun day overall.



Most of my pictures come from earlier in the day. So they end here.

On a completely unrelated note, this is what my freezer looked like yesterday before I removed most of the ice:

And here's the bananas you see there in the back:
But it's better now:

1 comment:

  1. I suppose it would be inappropriate to quote "The Gun Song" here - but I know you know what I'm thinking. But! - good to hear that you and your freezer had a general karma-clearing good day.

    ReplyDelete