Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brian LIVE

Well, last Sunday was my second open mic. The first time was more or less a jam session, but Sunday night was closer to my own concert. I was the only person to perform other than the three or so others who did karaoke. It was alright. Lot's of positive feedback, but I don't ever believe that. But it's nice. Anyway, here's a clip from Sunday.


Untitled #12

And here's a home recording of another song I performed Sunday:


Have You Ever Had One of Those Days?

Wish you coulda been here for this. But it's ok. Shows coming to your neck of the woods before you even know it!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know when advance tickets are available for stateside shows. I, myself, expect to be on the list, but I'll happily promote as much as I can. ;) Great job, man.

    ReplyDelete