Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween, and then it was winter


Brian in a cardigan. . ?

Sorry no pictures just yet. My battery's dead. So maybe I'll repost this later with pictures scattered about.

Well, Halloween's come and gone with no big to-do. We were going to have a Halloween party at school, but it was canceled because of Swine Flu. So instead, the students came to class and we had snacks all day and speaking competitions. So, instead of Halloween party, we had a Friday Celebration... The only change in the day was that fewer students dressed up. So weird. No real "Swine Flue aversion"...


this kids actually a demon child!

As for my Halloween, I laid in bed all day long. It was a cool day and dark, rainy all day long. I've been so tired lately that I just wanted to stay in my room and not do anything. It was nice despite the lack of productivity. No carving party here. No decorations except the pumpkin and card sent by my loving family. The candy corn they sent was eaten at school. The students and teachers were a little apprehensive, but some liked it, some didn't, and some were too scared to try.




Today is gray and chilly. It's not raining now, but could later. And tomorrow's high is 6 Celsius (42Farhenheit). That's the HIGH! It's supposed to get down to -1C which would be like, 30F. I'm a little nervous for if I'm prepared for this kind of cold. I'll say though, I hope it kills all these blasted MOSQUITOES! They eat me alive every night and the worst is hearing their menacing buzz right near my ear. It makes me shudder. eee

Other than this, I might spend my day in the coffee shop, drinking coffee, eating chocolate treats, and reading. What a great way to spend a cool, damp day :)

1 comment: