Thursday, October 6, 2011

Riddle Rant Ranger Rufus

Billy the Kid was a nickname until he became an outlaw. Then it was his "alias." Like an "area" becomes a "jurisdiction" for cops.
"Sir, you can't sit on the floor to read."
I'm getting sick of all the little rules. Leash laws. Seat belt laws. These are forms of control. Think you are "Free." I'm going to enjoy wine on Greyhound because I'm thirsty and prefer wine to water. Most people do. Why you think Jesus so often made that fancy little change up?
And I'm gonna sit for a moment to read the Forward written by William Carlos Williams because the book is on the bottom shelf and it hurts my knees to squat. No, i'm not gonna go sit in the in-store Starbucks to read a page and a half. Go shelf books.
"Sir, you're blocking the fire exit." "No I'm not. If  there's a fire, I'll be the first one out the door!"

No comments:

Post a Comment