Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh Child!

Little Child


sorry the video's so quiet.

I woke to the clouds that smothered the sun;
I woke to the breeze that blew through my window screen;
the day was gray, the day kept cool; I sat and wondered what the day would hold.

I cringe at the thought that I have an ego.
I wonder and wonder and ask will it ever go
out of my head? Out of my soul?

I want peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul, peace with God.

The sun melts the clouds and cares for the seeds;
that plant in the ground and grow bigger than me;
and all I can say is "My God."

I see butterflies and look at stars, ignore myself and see the whole.

And my God I gotta say this is quite fantastic!
And I'll greet the day with the smile of a child;
and his wondering eyes, that see this all new, that don't know what this is, so explore.

Here I come, into God's arms, the embrace of his grace and his charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment