Wednesday, October 31, 2012

(a part of) Me

I will tell you. (Who else could I tell?)
I'm afraid to say for fear someone finds out. I associate myself with brave men and women, young men and women and older, yet I have not given myself the title. (I have always hated titles. My name is Brian. That is all.) And it kills me not to be open about it. What is there to be open about? Lusty watching eyes, intrigue. I have felt this so long now. I know the nervousness in my stomach in those moments my consciousness aligns with another, someone who is not afraid to look me in the eye and hold the look, because we are talking directly to each other. The pattering joy of my heart. I know the knotting sensation in my gut thinking what it might be to be sensually involved with a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment