Monday, January 2, 2012

Mega

You are the silicon of leaking breast implants. True faith offers no reward like the cash you earn through false hope. Harangue falsity. Create Babel. Your office has space enough for two; for high-value wooden floors draped with a Bear Rug, leather couches, and 50 starving orphans. However, the orphans are missing.
Your sermons are Your sermons. And You spoke to a million people. And Your church needed 130 thousand more square feet. God must be Huge! although I didn’t find God there in Your church. I didn’t see God in the felt of Your pool tables – nor the two dead turkeys in Your office. I couldn’t see God on the banner behind Your stage nor in the prayer You said. My eye must be blind because I didn’t see God in Your gold-framed Diploma or the Ivory dagger or jeweled Indian sandals. I cried to see God in Your gold jewelry and gloating, but couldn't. You must have given him the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment