Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Easy Times

Last night I had quite a time. An easy night with my friend Jiyong. See, I'd been given a menu book full of restaurants of all sorts... well, three sorts: chicken, pizza, and pork. So started my craving for fried chicken.

I sent Jiyong a message to see if he wanted to come over and order some food and watch a movie. I can't order for myself because my Korean's not good enough. Although, now that I think of it, I should give it a shot with  Jiyong's help sometime.

Anyway, at 9 o'clock I left work, around 11 Jiyong showed up. We glanced at the menu, decided on half fried, half fried with sauce and a  2 liter bottle of.. beer.. I had downloaded the movie to watch already: Paranormal Activity.

We started the movie, the food showed up, and, with all but one light off, we ate and watched the movie. It's a scary movie! But the chicken was fantastic. Unfortunately, we got pickled carrots instead of mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried okra.. but that's alright. It was still great. I don't have much to say, just that nights like that are nice.


Here's the trailer... if you DARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment