Saturday, January 16, 2010

gifts


I realized I've not filled anyone in on my holidays! Or maybe I did, but we need pictures, don't we?! So here is a much belated post including PICTURES of my holiday! Sorry it's taken this long!



Amanda and me being Scrooges (although she just looks curious about Christmas rather than upset by it.)

Amanda and me being ECSTATIC! about Christmas




Holy Cow! Santa came a day late, bearing gifts inDEED!

And such great gifts! Santa had to go through customs and it tickled me to see what he declared in a box that came up to my waist: "Coat and Canned foods"
 
Unfortunately, the sweets are gone :( but they WERE enjoyed. Actually, in the couple weeks process to eat them, I decided I have such a personality that makes me not want to finish something that's great, because I don't want it to end. Therefore, it spoils and I don't get to eat it anyway! Do you have any odd quirks about you? I'd LOVE to know ;)  Rest assured, none of the foods went bad. I ate it ALL.


What a delightful mess to have :)


This is the gift my boss gave to me. It's a holiday cake from Paris Baguette. Oh, it was delicious. I like the fruit they include on every cake. And the frosting is so nice! Maybe today's a good day to go get myself another!


Ah yes, Holiday snow. This actually came several days later.

Well, the holidays are over, but Anyang still has it's Christmas tree up and one shop specifically I keep walking by and keep hearing "Santa Claus is coming to town." Well, I guess they're right, yeah? I mean, not for a while, but inevitably! Unless you're naughty, of course ;)





1 comment:

  1. I have been slacking on keeping up with your updates.. which does disappoint me. I so enjoy reading how things are going for you.
    I suppose I'll start updating my blog again soon since I'll be headed away from home for a bit.
    Can't wait to read more.. and am totally fascinated by that cake!

    ReplyDelete